This week for my passion project I actually started taking pictures! I went camping this weekend so I had a really good opportunity to get some nice nature shots. I used different perspectives to really make different elements in my picture pop. So I feel like i will have a good variety of perspectives and elements. I also took up close pictures and pictures of landscapes.
Some things that I still have to do are making my slideshow by downloading my pictures and writing the captions of the different elements of photography I used. I also am hoping to get a couple more pictures to put in my slideshow of different elements of nature.
See you next time,
Emily
Your project sounds like it's going smoothly! I can't wait to see all the different pictures in your slideshow. Did you face any issues taking your pictures?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you could start taking your pictures at your cottage and I can't wait to see the final slideshow!
ReplyDelete