Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Passion Project Week One

              My passion project is photography. I choose photography because I really enjoy taking  pictures and capturing moments. I also want use my pictures to make people really happy and smile. Especially people with struggling right now or people who have depression. The things I will most likely take picture of are scenery's, my dogs, and different elements of nature.

         To complete my passion project I will take different styles of photos from several perspectives to show how different elements of photography affect the different parts of the picture. Then I will present my photos in a slideshow or a photo album with a caption stating what I did to capture each picture. Before my final presentation I will need to learn how the elements of photography affect different pictures and I also need to learn how to master my dads camera. So far I have been researching the different elements of photography and learning about how they can make pictures better or worse.  I am very excited to continue with my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment